PROFESSIONAL AND SPECIALISED TRANSLATIONS
Trusting Amico Estero means being able to rely on a team of qualified, experienced translators, personally selected by the owners in line with strict quality standards.
The Amico Estero network of language partners encompasses over 2700 native speaker professionals.
Knowing a language is not enough: our mother tongue professional translators are experts in various sectors and types of specialised documents and each one applies his or her know-how, carefully tailoring the contents and writing style to produce work that is not only translated correctly, but that is also effectively in line with the norms of the target language, culture and sector.
OUR QUALITY SYSTEM
1. TEXT FOR TRANSLATIONOur Project manager first analyses the text in-depth, then assigns it to professional mother tongue professional translators who are specialised in the relative sector.
2. TRANSLATION PROJECTDuring each phase of the translation process, our staff, and in particular, the named Project Manager, interact with the translator and solve any doubts that may arise. The projects are always assigned to specialised translators whose mother tongue is the target language, sometimes working as a team, especially in the case of urgent translations with short deadlines.
3. IN-HOUSE CHECK – QUALITY CONTROLProofreading: a check is performed to identify any spelling and typing mistakes. Further proofreading is only performed for specific cases upon request.
4. FINAL CHECK BY PROJECT MANAGER
5. DELIVERY TO THE CUSTOMER BY THE ESTABLISHED DEADLINE
6. COLLECTION AND CONSIDERATION OF FEEDBACK
Request a Quotation
To request prices and quotations for translations, interpreting services, events organisation and internationalisation projects